Thursday, January 13, 2005

The new iPod shuffle - I couldn't resist!


Usually I am not an impulsive buyer but I must confess I just ordered the brandnew Apple iPod shuffle that was announced at MacWorld Expo before yesterday. 149,-Euro at the Apple store for the 1GB model, I still wonder how to explain this to my wife! True to the original iPod style, the new shuffle just looks cool. Having always hesitated to get an original iPod or iPod mini because of their rather hefty price, this one made me crack even though it has some downsides like no screen as points out this article: MacCentral: Digital audio vendors not afraid of iPod shuffle .
Now I am eagerly awaiting it to arrive at my door - according to Apple it should ship before february 3rd here in Spain. Once I get it I will post my review and impressions on the latest of the iPod family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello
I saw you in gamail group in orkut
I need one gmail invitation would you please send me one if you still have...can I add you as friend your blog is very nice and I like your city(barcelona)
thanx
morteza esfahani
nokhodian@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hello
I saw you in gamail group in orkut
I need one gmail invitation would you please send me one if you still have...can I add you as friend your blog is very nice and I like your city(barcelona)
thanx
morteza esfahani
nokhodian@hotmail.com